We’re back! The Uptown Exchange is back online and here to provide you with timely and interesting news, relevant to the Uptown neighborhood and Truman College. We are in operation during Truman’s Fall and Spring semesters.
JOIN OUR TEAM! We are currently seeking Truman students who are interested in a rewarding position with our student-ran newspaper, for the Fall 2012 semester. Positions available include staff writers, editors, photographers, Web producers, graphic designers and many other exciting journalistic positions.
- Earn college credit, when you enroll in English 150, taught by Truman Professor Benjamin Ortiz
- Build your resume
- Support your community
- Learn about newspaper publication
- Attend the seasonal journalism speaker series, hosted by Professor Benjamin Ortiz
- Competition and Award-winning opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Public recognitions
- GENERAL INFORMATION: http://www.benortiz.com/category/uptown-exchange/contribute-and-join
- PROMOTIONAL VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo9Nzwbglzg
- APPLICATION FORM: http://www.benortiz.com/352